On March 16, Huawei launched several new smart products including new phones, tablets, smart watches and more in China. Among them there is a new Huawei MatePad 2022 tablet, which is now receiving the first update that optimizes the user experience.
To be mentioned, Huawei MatePad 2022 has also debuted in the overseas market and installed the first firmware update. This new tablet sports a 10.4-inch screen with 2000 x 1080p resolution and is equipped with a Kirin 710A processor.
The new information reveals that the first update for Huawei MatePad 2022 has landed in the field with HarmonyOS version 188.8.131.52. To get the latest update, the owner of the corresponding device needs the basic software version 184.108.40.206.
Are you excited to know what changes come with the first update? Yes! even we are too because there are a bunch of changes to mention. According to the changelog, MatePad 2022 update brings new firmware version 220.127.116.110 for Education Center, added AI program, custom precision learning, and more.
Additionally, it contains optimizations for joint gestures, audio effects, and sound overlapping issues. In addition to this, it also installs the latest HarmonyOS March 2022 security patch for better system security.
You can check out more information about the full changelog, update steps, and highlights mentioned below.
Full change log:
- New: The education center has been updated to version 18.104.22.1680, adding Al class schedule, personalized precision learning, baby paradise, child membership and other functions
- Articulation gestures: Optimizes the joint gesture operation experience
- Audio: Optimizes overlapping sound issues.
- Security: Incorporate the March 2022 security patch to improve system security
To update your tablet, open settings, tap system and updates, then software update and followed by CHECK FOR UPDATES. Once the update appears on your device, tap on the download and install option. On the other hand, you can also request the update through the My Huawei app.
- We recommend that you back up your important data.
- Use a stable connection to download the update package.
- Do not forcibly turn off the phone once the installation has started.
Send us advice on the contacts mentioned below: