The new Lenovo Yoga Windows 11 lineup comes in a set of three, as shown below:
● The 14-inch flagship Yoga Slim 9i, a certified carbon-neutral laptop1 that delivers smarter productivity and amazing portable entertainment
● The Yoga Slim 7i Pro X and Yoga Slim 7 Pro Xpowered by Lenovo X Power that enables creation anywhere, anytime.
● The Yoga Slim 7i Carbon combines powerful mobility with durable style.
The lineup also features updates to the 14-inch and 16-inch Yoga Slim 7 Pro, Yoga Slim 7i Pro, and Yoga 7. To meet the needs of the new hybrid home office, Lenovo today also announced the new Yoga AIO. 7, a new 27-inch 4K desktop with an ergonomic hinge for endless adaptability, multi-device collaboration, and modern engineering for the contemporary home.
“Hybrid living is the new normal that has inspired the development of this next generation of Lenovo Yoga devices. Our goal is to enable more people to be ‘just you’ – to consume, create and collaborate on their own terms,” said Ouyang Jun, vice president and general manager of Lenovo Consumer Business Segment, Intelligent Devices Group.
Jun added, “We designed and engineered the new Yoga PCs with smarter features and an even more premium user experience to help people pursue their ambitions, relax, and do things their way.”
Lenovo YogaWindows 11; more cool features to look forward to
- Maximum performance: In addition to delivering more power, flexibility and collaborative features, the new seventh generation of premium Yoga Slim clamshell laptops feature the intelligent adaptive performance of Lenovo’s X Power, a new set defined of features dedicated to better improved performance. They’re further paired with Lenovo’s PureSight displays, delivering a sharper, faster, and more realistic Eyesafe-certified viewing experience.
- Safer, smarter homes: The Yoga Slim line makes hybrid living truly seamless. This is done through smarter performance, detection, security, and recognition capabilities, all made possible by Lenovo. AI Engine+, which can anticipate the user’s power or battery needs based on what they’re doing. Not only that, Lenovo’s smart sensing and built-in security help keep work and play on the Yoga seamless and safer.
- Collaboration Made Easy: Designed for the modern home, the new Yoga AIO 7 features an easily adjustable display hinge and countless device-to-device collaboration options for a hybrid lifestyle. With a 27-inch 4K IPS, 95% DCI-P3 narrow bezel display, the Yoga AIO 7 effortlessly swivels 90 degrees, lifts and tilts for more viewing angles – just with the light push of a button. a hand or a finger via its flexible hinge design. This new all-in-one Yoga desktop is designed to be the center of a modern home. And it has the power to match – with the AMD Ryzen 6000 series processor and optional AMD Radeon RX 6600M graphics featuring the revolutionary AMD RDNA 2 architecture. It also doubles as a robust home entertainment system, with two 5W JBL speakers that minimize distortion with a unique Lenovo passive radiator design.
- Top-level specs: The Yoga Slim 7 Pro and Yoga Slim 7i Pro are built for essential performance, with a sleek design in premium aluminum Storm Gray or Cloud Grey5. Indispensable for creators on the go, they’re powered by the latest generation of Intel Core or AMD Ryzen 6000 series processors. spectacular contrast of the optional Lenovo PureSight OLED display, enhanced by optional Dolby Vision and 100% sRGB color space.
- Entertainment center; Lenovo Yoga 7 (14″, 7) is a versatile 2-in-1 multi-mode convertible laptop that also features a comfortable design for an easier grip and carry experience. With powerful AMD Ryzen 6000 series processors, this entertainment powerhouse features an up to 2.8K 16:10 OLED touchscreen display. It’s equipped with Dolby Vision for richer, lifelike colors and hardware-based low blue light, as well as surround-sound Dolby Atmos surround sound across four speakers.
- Environmentally friendly: Thanks to Lenovo’s CO2 offset service, the carbon emissions of new Yoga PCs are offset from production through the device’s average life cycle in Europe, the Middle East and Africa . All with a medium life cycle (up to 5 years), the devices support UN-approved climate change projects to ensure environmental project impact and integrity.
*For exclusive tech launch events in South Africa, be sure to visit the NOWinSA/Tech page regularly!